Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Handpone invisibility

I used to see an ad on the internet that offers a symbian application that could make invisibility HAPE camera, but because it sells a million then I forget about the ad. A few days ago I thought back about the application. I sent an email to my friend who lives in Yogya, I asked about the application, if it's free. Three days ago I got an email from my friend that the contents of the application to make the camera can be opaque without dismantling the camera hp like the old days that could be busy in preaching, in that email in its application to include a link to get, here I want to share the link to a friend friends for free.

The workings of this software is the same as that inside the chip Xray existing infrared and nightshot feature where both of these features may be components that can produce images of invisibility. But the difference to enter the chip, you have to disassemble phone casting organic fertilizer in the past but if the software is opaque, you only need to install the application only. And also you do not need to worry if the phone / Pda infrared feature did not exist before because the software is already available Xray infrare feature, so a cell phone has no infrared feature is not compatible with this application.


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment